Friday, March 18, 2011

What I've been doing!!!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, was working on giving away all of my stuff and switching over to moonrunner-alliance. So right now I have a level 83 (almost 84) human priest, 75 night elf druid and 68 human death knight and am working on finishing that priest and get him to 85 and then I will be getting tailoring/enchanting on the priest, alchemy/JC on the druid and then later on leveling up the death knight and putting alchemy/mining onto him for double alchemy transmutes. Today I actually went to the JMTC weekly friday meeting and a topic that I had not heard about came up, the black tabby. Now the black tabby was originally a horde only pet available as a drop from a mob in silverpine forest. It's currently available from doing some research on wowhead.com from any mob in hillsbrad foothills, I did a little farming during the meeting, about 30 minutes or so, just going around killing the naga in the south part of hillsbrad. I came up with nothing, however I did look up the price on sargeras-alliance on theunderminejournal.com and there was no price listed, so I am thinking that people don't know about the new drop chance and will still pay the pre-cataclysm price. So go on out and find items that may have had their drop rates changed and see if you can make a profit from the lack of knowledge of other people. What are some of the items, that have had their drop rates changed, that you have sold successfully since cataclysm has launched?

No comments:

Post a Comment