Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Update

This is a new segment here at Kaos Theory of Gold Making where I will be telling you what I did through the week. Well I finally found some farmers around last wednesday or so and actually laid them off a few days later do to an idea I had. I'm gonna be leveling up my warlock to 75 and putting alchemy/Jewelcrafting on him and my rogue will be dropping jewelcrafting for blacksmithing (so I don't have to get another 85). My warlock's leveling is going greater i plan to be hitting 75 either today or tomorrow and then I will be working on getting the mats for blacksmithing/Jewelcrafting/Alchemy so I can power level all of them up to at least 425 in 1 day. I've actually been having trouble making and continue making gold this week, for whatever reason the enchanting scroll markets are not favorable to be in on my server (or at least most of them). Well this is pretty much what happened in my week, so what happened during your guys's week?

No comments:

Post a Comment