Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekly Recap

This past week in world of warcraft I made some head way on the auction house that I have chosen to play on. I also hit level 75 on my dwarf warlock and began to level up alchemy all the way up to 525. As of the writing of this article I am about half way there and am going to tanaris to get the pattern for the philospher's stone so that I can do my transmutes when I get there. I also managed to make a little more than 5-7k gold over the course fo the past couple of days and am now using Zero Auctions in order to post faster (Tsm was slow and really bulky). My next alt that I will be leveling up will be my level 61 death knight which I will stop at 70 and just put herbalism/mining onto him and let him gather everything up to wotlk herbs. After that I've considered all my alts and will go with my level 35 paladin who will probably be taken up to level 85 for blacksmithing and so that I have another character at max level in case I ever get bored of my rogue (which will happen eventually). I will end this weekly update with a question, what are some of the things that you have done over the past week in or outside the world of warcraft?

No comments:

Post a Comment