Friday, March 11, 2011

The goods and Evils of prospecting

After countless hours worth of work I've finally found 1-3 ore farmers for my jewelcrafting and they're even selling it to me in my favor because they have so much of it. Now this post is more of a rant than an informational post so I'll keep it short with pros and cons.
Pros
  • If you can get it for a favorable amount you can easily make gold
  • Makes the rare gems you get "free" if you get below 54g per stack
Cons
  • Takes a long time
  • Can possibly die from boredom and/or zone out and appear to be a zombie
My View on the subject:  Personally I think that if you need the gold (less than five thousand gold) it's worth it, even if some people disagree with me. However you will definately be bored out of your mind so I definately think that you should throw on a movie or a tv show on the television before undertaking more than sixty stacks.
Thanks for reading please leave a comment below and I'll post when I think up something new. Also you can leave a suggestion for a post in my email @ varnoa@gmail.com or in your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment