Sunday, March 20, 2011

Importance of AH scans

Unfortunately I got drawn back to sargeras - alliance so my priest who I spent countless hours on will have to wait to get some love. On an even worse note before leaving I gave a fellow gold maker my entiring stock pile that I had on my bank+3 tab guild bank+about 7k gold as I did not see myself coming back to the server, but I found about 4k gold liquid across my toons so I will be using that to get back into the shuffle and my other markets I was in before I left. Now onto the meat of today's post, it is important to scan the auction house with auctioneer/trade skill master (those are the 2 i'm most familiar with so sorry if i missed some) at least twice a day to get up to the date and accurate information about pricing items. Now you may ask yourself how this is important and I will respond to your question with a question of my own have you ever found a recipe that you know is very rare but you have never seen it on the auction house so you don't know what to put it up for? Now this could lead to 2 things either you overprice your item and no one buys it or you underprice your item and you could potentially lose out on a large portion of your profit. I will end this post with a question, while scanning the auction house with your addon of choice, what do you do? Thanks for reading and if you would like me to write a post about a specific topic please post it below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment