Monday, March 21, 2011

How I do the obsidium shuffle

Today I got back into my normal routine of prospecting as much as possible on my night elf rogue on sargeras. I also continued with placing bids on lower level greens so that i can disenchant them later on if I should win the auction with a bid. Now back to the topic on hand, the obsidium shuffle, I can get anywhere between 12-600 stacks of ore a day in my mailbox that I routinely go through and prospect and vendor gems. Now you may be asking how I make profit off of this, I only vendor enough gems to pay back each stack of ore. I usually keep out a mix of carnelians and jaspers  and vendor the rest, even if it's the daily gem, because on my server there's alot of stockpilers out there that have stacks and stacks of it and it's just not worth my time unless I'm getting 25g per gem on the daily day. Sometimes I will keep out hessonite/nightstone if I can afford to just to increase my stockpile of rare necks/rings on the auction house. I sell hessonite/nightstone rings 199g, jasper/alicite rings 99g and tanking rings/necks 299g each. This will cover the 1/11 chance of a rare proc on the items and will essentially make the dust/essences free which you can just freely throw them up on the auction house and know you will make a profit (ty z-man for all of your ideas with the shuffle). I then take the carnelians and make carnelian spikes since I do not have an alchemist up to the level to make inferno rubies yet, but once I do I will probably take a portion of uncommon gems from each stack and sell shadow spirit diamond meta gems which net a little more profit than just straight vendoring them. What are some of your ideas on how to make profit with the shuffling of goods?

No comments:

Post a Comment