Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finally!!!

I finally hit level 85 on my human priest on moonrunner, now I can start with getting professions on him up. I have decided to go with tailoring/enchanting as his professions so that they can compliment his class and possibly even craft beginning epic quality gear for myself when/if I decide to begin raiding. Enchanting is probably one of the best if not the best profession to have, because it just compliments almost every profession in the game except a gathering profession. If you have cheap mats and expensive enchanting mats you can just craft and disenchant green gear. I saw this alot from leatherworkers who had an enchanter alt or friend in Wrath of the Lich King, they would just craft some cheap pair of legs or boots (can't remember) and then end up making those green items into a scroll and make profit on their investment. Now back to tailoring, I started leveling it around 7:30 pm my time I ran into an immediate road block, linen cloth was way too expensive to level up on. So I did some research and found out that linen cloth is incredibly easy to get now without ever having to set foot into a dungeon, you can just go to sentinel hill and there's a pack of gnolls just past the inn that instantly respawn. I spent about 20 or so minutes spamming holy nova and looting and got 13 stacks of linen cloth rather quickly and everything died in 1 shot and weren't elite mobs. I highly recommend this place for any lower level alliance character looking to make some extra income while leveling. What are some cool farming spots that you found either by accident or by researching?

No comments:

Post a Comment